About the Blog
Plan Your Perfect Vacation officially launched October 2016 as a way to share and spread my passion for travel!
After 17 years of traveling to over 50 countries, seeing the world and experiencing different cultures, there isn’t anything I think more about and talk more about…well maybe food, but both of those pair well together, right?
About the Owner
My name is Samantha Schultz and I am a full time Franchise Owner and Travel Planner with Cruise Planners.
- Born in New Bedford, MA
- Grew up in Tempe, AZ
- Graduated from Arizona State University in 2004 with degrees in Business Management and Secondary Business Education (SUN DEVIL FOR LIFE!)
- Followed my college sweetheart to Seattle, WA in 2005
- Married him in 2006 & 2016 (10 year vow renewal!)
- Relocated to Columbus, OH in 2007
- Obtained my Master’s in Marketing and Communications in 2010
- And relocated to the Queen City – Charlotte, NC in 2016!
We have one incredible dachshund, Gabby, who has been along for the ride!
My life wouldn’t be the same without constant change – including multiple career changes! I started out of college in Retail Management, moved my career to the classroom where I taught high school business and marketing classes in Washington and Ohio, transitioned to Corporate Learning & Development and recently left the Bath & Body Works corporate office.
While the changes in careers may not make sense at first glance, I believe all of these events and experiences have made me even more prepared and confident to finally take on my passion and dream to own my own travel agency and help people plan their perfect vacations.