Here are some of my favorite resorts that I visited during the first few weeks, in total I visited 17 resorts and these 9 were the tops and ones that I’ll be recommending to anyone looking for a fantastic getaway.
- Adults only, all inclusive, located 20 miles south of Cancun and about 30-40 min to Playa del Carmen
- Large suite rooms with art deco and modern decor
- It’s the resort of 8’s – 8 bars, 8 restaurants, 8 pools
- The Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive plan is a great value, not to mention complimentary greens fees at the Grand Coral Golf Course
- While this all-inclusive lends itself to be a more upbeat adults only all-inclusive and not so much just the honeymooner crowd, it doesn’t have a nightclub, but a stage with live bands each day to keep up the lively vibe
Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Adults-only, all-suite all inclusive resort that is 35 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from downtown Cancun
- Famous white sandy beaches and stunning ocean views
- Guests can use the 18-hole signature Greg Norman golf course at their leisure
- Nine restaurant options, seven bars and two protected flora & fauna areas plus, free access to the new Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resorts next door which only enhances the luxury experience by adding ten additional restaurants, thirteen bars and additional pools.
Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Adults only, all inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya along the famed white-sand beaches and calm, clear waters of Akumal
- Rated as one of the “Top 10 Beaches in Mexico” by TripAdvisor and with a name meaning “place of the turtle” in Mayan, Akumal is renowned for its beautiful beaches and green sea turtle population making this oasis a premium snorkeling location
- Offers a charming, picturesque escape complete with an exceptional all inclusive luxury experience.
Secrets The Vine
- This resorts is a 11 mile drive northeast of the airport and located in the mid-section of Cancun’s Hotel Zone
- The vibe feels more like a Miami high rise hotel that happens to be an all-inclusive resort
- So many versatile culinary offerings, focus on fine wines and entertainment options that include everything from yoga and dance lessons to mixology classes and a gym that overlooks the ocean
- Unlimited-Luxury also grants guests access to top-shelf liquor (served chairside on the beach or at the pool , as well as other amenities like free wireless internet access and complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club and El Tinto Golf Course.
- About 12 miles north of Playa del Carmen, this resort focuses on honeymooners, couples and romance focused trips located on one of the best beaches in the world
- Includes Secrets’ Unlimited-Luxury benefits, which include free Wi-Fi, limitless meals at the resort’s nine eateries, 24-hour concierge service and complimentary greens fees at the Grand Coral Golf Course, not to mention access to non-motorized watersports. Plus, the resort offers complimentary access to sailing, windsurfing and snorkeling gear and many games such as putt putt golf, volleyball, cornhole and many more.
Dreams Playa Mujeres
- This family friendly, all inclusive resort is set along a private stretch of beach in a serene gated community, only 10 miles north of downtown Cancun
- 65,000 sq. ft. of swimming pools, a water park on-site and complimentary greens fees at the Playa Mujeres Golf Course next door
- Within walking distance to Secrets Playa Mujeres with resort exchange privileges for anyone 18+
- Villa rooms available for large families and can sleep up to 8! Perfect for multi-generation vacations
- This family friendly all-inclusive resort is set in the town of Tulum in the Riviera Maya across the street from 500 years of history! The town of Tulum, the ancient Mayan ruins and the Xel-Ha natural aquapark are great nearby attractions for anyone that wants to leave property.
- It’s on one of the top 10 beaches in the world and is a stretch of sugar-white sand beach and 44 acres of lush, blossoming gardens that will leave you in awe
- There are preferred family only sections and preferred adult only sections which are perfect for families and friends traveling together with multi-generations that want to vacation their way but also make memories together when they want
Breathless Riviera Cancun
- It’s no wonder at this adults only all inclusive that they say “welcome to the party” when you arrive
- It is a vibrant, chic and ultra-modern resort with lux and modern suites that are divided among three unique areas, each with distinct character and appeal. The xhale club section for those seeking an elevated level of personal service and luxury, the energy center for those looking to mix & mingle and the xcelerate Party Zone for those who live and breathe for the party
- This resort is perfect for singles, couples, friends, bachelor & bachelorette parties and anyone looking for a Vegas like experience (without the casino) on a gorgeous beach setting
Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita
- An ultra-luxury, all inclusive AAA Five Diamond resort build by a famous architect, dedicated to his wife and named “Paradise is the beautiful one” for her
- Only 90 Suites that are all ocean fronts that have a Mediterranean/Spanish/Indian/Caribbean vibe based on the location of your room
- This resort is all about disconnecting with reality and reconnecting with your loved one and is focused on wellness, tranquility and romance
- While you won’t find music at the pool or activities throughout the day, what you will find is the most relaxing oasis with the highest level of detail of ultra luxury all inclusiveness