10-Night Magical Mediterranean
Contact me for special offer and details
Call for Pricing
Ports of Call: Monte Carlo, Genoa, Florence/Livorno, Rome/Civitavecchia, Sorrento, Corfu, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Venice
From the center of Western Civilization that is Rome to the cradle of the Renaissance that is Florence, discover the art, history and culture of some the world’s most fabled cities.
- Enjoy Monte Carlo’s modern skyline and its Grand Casino.
- Explore Christopher Columbus’ hometown of Genoa – the largest medieval city center in Europe.
- Explore the gateway to Italy’s Tuscan region at Livorno. Sites include the extraordinary Leaning Tower of Pisa, the charming medieval village of Lucca, San Gimignano and the timeless city of Florence.
- Soak in the sights in Venice with it’s intricate bridges and ornately decorated piazzas and shops. Marvel at a priceless legacy of Baroque architecture.
- Gratuities included for all shipboard staff throughout the River Ships including housekeeping, bar, dining staff, and butlers.
- All meals included, featuring Crystal’s innovative and acclaimed six-star cuisine, highlighted by regional specialties
- Unlimited soft drinks and premium beverages including champagne, fine wine, and spirits throughout the River Ships
- All soft drinks, beer, and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour self-service pantry featuring specialty coffees, teas, wines and non-alcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access (via satellite)
- State-of-the-art interactive TV system including in-suite movies on demand, extensive music library
- Destination-focused entertainment and enrichment program, including onboard lecture series
- Destination expert (upon request)
- Regional affairs experts on many voyages
- Daily yoga and fitness classes
- Daily choice of electronic international newspapers
- Self-service guest laundry
- Choice of complimentary curated Crystal Adventures shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments on many sailings
- Complimentary Nordic walking poles
- Complimentary audio headphones on all organized Crystal Adventures
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from river ship to the airport
- Complimentary Michelin-Star Culinary Experience for select room categories
Offer Valid: August 28th, 2018 through September 22nd, 2018
8-Day Castles Along the Rhine
Save up to 10% on Select 2019 Voyages
8 Days from Basel to Amsterdam
S.S. Antoinette | March – November 2019 | Starting from $3,399 per person
Ports of Call: Basel, Breisach, Kehl, Strasbourg, Manheim, Speyer, Boppard, Rüdesheim, Koblenz, Cologne, Amsterdam
Cruise along the Rhine—Germany on one side, France on the other. Discover Alsace, whose dual French and German heritage has given it fabulous food and a winemaking tradition that goes back to the Romans. Marvel at castles that were once mighty fortresses and get an insider’s look at one of the only castles on the Rhine that has never been destroyed, Marksburg Castle.
Visit historic cities, including ancient Cologne and picturesque Strasbourg; stroll through the fairytale towns of Riquewihr, Kaysersberg and Rüdesheim; and taste delightful white wines in the villages where the grapes are grown. Beethoven and Byron loved the romantic landscapes of the Rhine River, and the beauty that inspired them is still yours to experience.
Uniworld’s All-Inclusive Luxury includes:
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms and suites
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea and mineral water
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment
Offer Valid: August 29th, 2018 through September 30th, 2018
10-Night Grand Prix and Cannes Voyage
Enjoy a Veranda for an Interior Price
Starting from $5,099 per person
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- English butler service
- 235 complimentary Internet minutes or $150 towards a full voyage unlimited package per person.
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days
- Complimentary specialty restaurants dining
- Afternoon tea service in-suite
- $300 in Onboard Credit for guests in Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Ocean Suites, Club Spa Suites.
Offer Valid: August 31st, 2018 through October 1st, 2018
SAIL TO HONG KONG ON THESE LUXURY CRUISE LINES:
CUNARD • REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES • SEABOURN • SILVERSEA
One of the most unforgettable cruise experiences in the world is sailing into Victoria Harbor and taking in Hong Kong’s stunning skyline! See Hong Kong like a local and enjoy the unique fusion of East meets West and old meets new, the world’s finest cuisine and a vast array of unique cultural experiences. And of course, turn your cruise into the vacation of a lifetime by adding a Hong Kong land package!
Enjoy Hong Kong’s many epicurean treats. Savor lunch at a Michelin-starred restaurant then snack at a neighborhood open-air eatery, dai pai dong, at midnight. Bargain at a street market then indulge at an haute couture boutique. Ponder your spiritual side at an ancient temple, then enjoy Hong Kong’s adventures of the evening at a rooftop bar with an exceptional view.
Seeing Hong Kong like a local is best done in one of the city’s many fascinating neighborhoods. Take your time and walk through the Old Town Central neighborhood to discover Hong Kong’s renowned street art, gallery scene and sophisticated boutiques. Discover the historic yet ever changing Sham Shui Po district in Kowloon and marvel at the architecture of yesterday and today.
Visit Hong Kong’s best kept secret, the incredible beauty of the Great Outdoors. Take a break from hustle and bustle to explore the outlying islands, quaint villages, sandy beaches and undulating hiking trails.
Add a Hong Kong Land Package
Add a pre- or post-cruise Hong Kong land package by Asia Answers which includes 3-night accommodations, airport transfers, private cooking class, Hong Kong Island tour and the Temple Street Night Tour to have a taste of the authentic local experiences. Land packages start from $1,279 per person.
Call me to learn about other cruises to Hong Kong. There are many!
Offer Valid: August 27th, 2018 through September 27th, 2018
Cruise Planners Exclusive: Free Prepaid Gratuities on Select Sailings
Free Roundtrip Airfare
Plus Choice of Free Shore Excursions, Beverage Package or Shipboard Credit
Get a feel for life on either side of the Tasman Sea, from two days in Australia's largest city, Sydney, to the quieter lifestyle of several towns on New Zealand's eastern coast. Breathe in the spirit of Sydney with a visit to the harbor, where the city's renowned opera house and bridge are in full view Sample the locally produced cheese and wine in Burnie before a stroll through a workshop where artists produce original creations for purchase Prepare to be awed by the 10-foot wingspans of the magnificent creatures who nest at the Royal Albatross Centre in Dunedin Learn about rural New Zealand's transition from sheep farming to organic orchards and boutique wineries on a guided tour from Napier
Value Without Compromise
- AIRFARE included with Olife Choice*
- FREE Internet*
- FREE dining at all specialty restaurants
- FREE and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- FREE shuttle service from ship to city center in many ports of call – a daily value of up to $50 per guest
- FREE and unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace+
- FREE room service dining 24 hours a day
- FREE Artist Loft enrichment center++
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea™
- A variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 400 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Intimate, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalized service
- Country club casual ambiance
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
Offer Valid: January 30th, 2019 through February 15th, 2019