So where in the world have I been traveling? Have questions about a certain location in the world?
Find out where I’ve been here!
Countries and Islands
The fascination and intrigue of learning about different cultures and how different parts of the world live grows more and more everyday. There isn’t a place I haven’t loved exploring and learning from! I’ve had the opportunity to travel alone, with tour groups, and with Jeremy – all of these trips were a combination of plane, train, bus, ship, you name it! It’s amazing how any trip can be created to meet the needs for how you like to travel!
- Great Britain
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Costa Rica
- Cayman Islands
- St. Croix
- St. Kitts
- St. Thomas
- Puerto Rico
Cruising has been a fabulous way to bring our families together and spend time getting to see the world! Multi-generational travel is perfect for cruises – there is something for everyone – all day and night!
- December 2010: Royal Caribbean – Freedom of the Seas – 7 day Western Caribbean out of Port Canaveral, Florida
- December 2012: Celebrity Cruises – Summit – 7 day Southern Caribbean out of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- October 2014: Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas – 5 day Bermuda cruise out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey
- June 2015: Crown Princess – 7 day Alaskan Inside Passage with Glacier Bay out of Seattle, Washington
- December 2016 – Norwegian Jade – 8 day Southern Caribbean out of Tampa, Florida
- May 2016 – Norwegian Sky – 4 day Havana, Cuba out of Miami, Florida
Who doesn’t love a fun and relaxed road trip or a quick flight for a long weekend to see a new state? I’m still working on hitting all 50 – my requirement is I must experience something – I don’t count driving through or laying over in my list!
Which ones are still on the list? The States, below, in gray, only 14 more to go!