Hi, I’m Kristie and I can’t wait to work with you on an incredible Disney Vacation! I can help you plan vacations to any park, cruise, or Disney experience you desire.
Here’s a little about me:
- I am a born and raised Colorado native.
- I have 4 children 2 boys and 2 girls, which translates to LOTS of DISNEY!!!!
We go to a Disney park 1-2 per year – which means you get all of the most up to date information based on first hand, personal experience!
- I was married in Disneyland in 2012 at the Disneyland Hotel. Which turned out to be opening week for Cars Land in California Adventure! We didn’t realize it till that day and it was quite the experience to see it first.
- We have celebrated several occasions at Disney Parks: 1st birthday, 50th birthday, 3rd birthday, and 40th wedding anniversary. We have been to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween in Disneyland and The Christmas celebration in Disney World.
- My formal education is being a registered nurse, but my passion is Disney, travel, and meticulously planning events or trips.
- Disney World favorites: Tower of terror and seven dwarfs mine train. My kid’s favorites are Space Mountain, Toy Story Mania, and Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railroad.
- Disneyland favorites: Guardians of the Galaxy and Incredicoaster. My kid’s favorites are The Matterhorn, Space Mountain, and Radiator Springs Racers.
- There is an overwhelming choice for food at Disney World – I want to share all of my favorites with you and my top tips!
- One my favorite no ride things to do in Disney World is the 3D Muppets show in Hollywood Studios! The whole family loves it!
- For hotels we love to stay at the resorts that have access to the Skyliner. Although you can’t go wrong with others – they have their own special perks that I can share with you!
- I have a lot of firsthand experience traveling with a lot of small children from strollers to must haves and things to make the trip amazing even when you get hit with the hot Florida or California sun.