Good agents are well traveled, and only sell what they would buy themselves.
It would be my dream to have my clients experience the world the way I have and what this list represents is the expertise I hope to share with each and every one of you to bring the trips of your dreams to become a reality.
So where in the world have I been traveling? Have questions about a certain location in the world?
Find out where I’ve been here!
Countries and Islands
The fascination and intrigue of learning about different cultures and how different parts of the world live grows more and more every day. There isn’t a place I haven’t loved exploring and learning from! I’ve had the opportunity to travel alone, with tour groups, and with my husband Jeremy – all of these trips were a combination of plane, train, bus, ship, you name it! It’s amazing how any trip can be created to meet the needs of how you like to travel!
|France||Costa Rica||New Zealand|
|Ireland||St. Thomas||Czech Republic|
|Vatican City||Dominican Republic||Ukraine|
|Canada||St. Vincent & the Grenadines||Egypt|
|Japan||Columbia||United Arab Emirates|
|Panama||Turks & Caicos|
Cruising has been a fabulous way to bring our families together and spend time getting to see the world! Multi-generational travel is perfect for cruises – there is something for everyone – all day and night!
- December 2010: Royal Caribbean – Freedom of the Seas – 7 day Western Caribbean out of Port Canaveral, Florida
- December 2012: Celebrity Cruises – Summit – 7 day Southern Caribbean out of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- October 2014: Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas – 5 day Bermuda cruise out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey
- June 2015: Crown Princess – 7 day Alaskan Inside Passage with Glacier Bay out of Seattle, Washington
- December 2016: Norwegian Jade – 8 day Southern Caribbean out of Tampa, Florida
- May 2016: Norwegian Sky – 4 day Havana, Cuba out of Miami, Florida
- September 2016: AmaWaterways AmaDolce – 7 day Taste of Bordeaux River Cruise
- December 2018: Celebrity Edge – 2 day Inaugural Sailing to the Bahamas
- December 2018: U by Uniworld “The A” – 5 day A Merry Little Christmas Danube River Cruise
- April 2019: Norwegian Joy – 3 day Inaugural Sailing from Vancouver, B.C. to Los Angeles, CA
- December 2019: Caribbean Princess: 10 day Sailing to Panama Canal out of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- January 2020: Sky Princess: 8 day sailing to Central America out of Fort Lauderdale, FL
Who doesn’t love a fun and relaxed road trip or a quick flight for a long weekend to see a new state? I’m still working on hitting all 50 – my requirement is I must experience something – I don’t count driving through or layovers in my list!
Which ones are still on the list? The States, below, in gray, only 7 more to go!
So how did I get here?
In 2002 I decided to go completely out of my comfort zone and leave home for the longest I had ever been gone – 6 weeks to travel around Europe – alone. I was scared, nervous, excited, but apprehensive as I had never been out of the country before or away from home that long. I decided to dive in and had no idea where it was going to take me and what was going to hit me.
I was hit hard. The travel bug nearly knocked me out, I was hooked and that trip only left me feeling hungry for so much more.
Despite getting a little homesick by the end of the six weeks, I fell in love with traveling. I wanted to experience everything, eat everything and meet everyone. Travel is a huge part of who I’ve become today.
As I continued to travel on my own and with Jeremy, we went on many amazing trips, but weren’t quite satisfied with the attention to detail and level of expertise that was put into planning, or the ongoing care and support leading up to the trip, so I started putting together my own itineraries.
Following these trips, we’ve had family and friends ask for the itineraries to use as a reference when working on their own vacations. This is something I want to continue – providing the perfect opportunity to help plan your perfect vacation, while making sure you feel supported, cared for, and comfortable throughout the entire trip.
There is so much beauty in what I do – I get to meet the most amazing people every time someone new is referred. I get to send my clients to beautiful places and help create beautiful memories.
From luxury travel to adventure travel and everything in between, I am SO excited to be able to help you plan the perfect vacation. My years of travel experience has allowed me to grow and experience every kind of travel imaginable. From Cruise Planners to luxury travel destinations to safaris and much more! I am here every step of the way to give you the ultimate dream vacation.
It really is a privilege and an honor to do the work for you and I am grateful every day to have this opportunity to serve you.