Travelers trust agents that are well traveled and would only recommend what they would expect for themselves.
My mission since day one is to inspire people to see the world and I hope to share my travel expertise with all of you to make the trips of your dreams become a reality.
Click HERE to learn more about me.
So where in the world have I been traveling? Have questions about a certain location in the world?
Take a look below!
Countries and Islands – 60 and counting
The fascination and intrigue of learning about different cultures and how different parts of the world live grows more and more every day. There isn’t a place I haven’t loved exploring and learning from! I’ve had the opportunity to travel alone, with tour groups, and with my husband Jeremy – all of these trips were a combination of plane, train, bus, ship, you name it! It’s amazing how any trip can be created to meet the needs of how you like to travel!
|France||Costa Rica||New Zealand|
|Ireland||St. Thomas||Czech Republic|
|Vatican City||Dominican Republic||Ukraine|
|Canada||St. Vincent & the Grenadines||Egypt|
|Japan||Columbia||United Arab Emirates|
|Panama||Turks & Caicos|
Cruising has been a fabulous way to bring our families together and spend time getting to see the world! Multi-generational travel is perfect for cruises – there is something for everyone – all day and night!
- December 2010: Royal Caribbean – Freedom of the Seas – 7 day Western Caribbean out of Port Canaveral, Florida
- December 2012: Celebrity Cruises – Summit – 7 day Southern Caribbean out of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- October 2014: Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas – 5 day Bermuda cruise out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey
- June 2015: Crown Princess – 7 day Alaskan Inside Passage with Glacier Bay out of Seattle, Washington
- December 2016: Norwegian Jade – 8 day Southern Caribbean out of Tampa, Florida
- May 2016: Norwegian Sky – 4 day Havana, Cuba out of Miami, Florida
- September 2016: AmaWaterways AmaDolce – 7 day Taste of Bordeaux River Cruise
- December 2018: Celebrity Edge – 2 day Inaugural Sailing to the Bahamas
- December 2018: U by Uniworld “The A” – 5 day A Merry Little Christmas Danube River Cruise
- April 2019: Norwegian Joy – 3 day Inaugural Sailing from Vancouver, B.C. to Los Angeles, CA
- December 2019: Caribbean Princess: 10 day Sailing to Panama Canal out of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- January 2020: Sky Princess: 8 day sailing to Central America out of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- September 2020: Windstar Wind Spirit: 7 day sailing to Tahiti out of Papeete, Tahiti
Although we specialize in international travel, we do have a few very special partnerships within the US for closer to home getaways.
Who doesn’t love a fun and relaxed road trip or a quick flight for a long weekend to see a new state? I’m still working on hitting all 50 – my requirement is I must experience something – I don’t count driving through or layovers in my list!
Which ones are still on the list? The States, below, in gray, only 6 more to go!
So how did I get here?
In 2002 I decided to go completely out of my comfort zone and leave home for the longest I had ever been gone – 6 weeks to travel around Europe – alone. I was scared, nervous, excited, but apprehensive as I had never been out of the country before or away from home for that long. I decided to dive in and had no idea where it was going to take me and what was going to hit me.
But I was hit hard. The travel bug nearly knocked me out; I was hooked and that trip only left me feeling hungry for so much more.
Despite getting a little homesick by the end of the six weeks, I fell in love with traveling. I wanted to experience everything, eat everything and meet everyone. Travel is a huge part of who I’ve become today.
Years later, after utilizing a travel agent for a trip to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, one that I really wasn’t sure where to begin planning, I found the experience working with that agent to be less than stellar. What was lacking is attention to detail, personalization, level of expertise, and ongoing care and support leading up to the trip. From there I realized this was a need that other people were looking for – that coupled with a desire to leave the corporate world, my agency was born in 2016.
There is so much beauty in what I do – I get to work with so many amazing people that are referred to me each day. I get to develop relationships with each one, match them to beautiful destinations, and help them create memorable, life enriching experiences.
Since that first trip in 2002, I’ve traveled to over 60 countries and counting. Anyone that speaks with me usually says they can feel how passionate I am about travel, but when my grandfather was in his final days and he told me “if I could, I would buy you a plane so you could see even more of the world” it made me realize that this is what I’m meant to do. I firmly believe that travel is incredibly life changing, that’s why my mission since day one has always been to inspire people to see the world.