14-Day Alaska Glaciers, Fjords & Inside Passage
Choose one: Up to $500 shipboard credit per suite, up to $1,000 air credit per person, 300 minute internet package, or up to 15% savings on combination cruises
14 days | June 12 – 26, 2020 | Roundtrip Vancouver
- Head to Capilano Park — home to a 450-foot-long suspension bridge that is Vancouver’s oldest tourist attraction.
- Take a hike that offers views across the bay and over to Davidson Glacier, surrounded by magnificent mountain and glacial scenery.
- Expect opportunities to view wildlife and photograph the natural beauty of Alaska.
- Enjoy excursions including kayaking the fjords and a short sightseeing floatplane flight.
THE SEABOURN DIFFERENCE:
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Spacious all-suite accommodations
- Complimentary fine wines poured at lunch and dinner
- Complimentary welcome champagne and in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Complimentary open bars throughout the ship
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by staff passionate about pleasing guests
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- All dining venues are complimentary—dine where, when and with whom you choose
- Award-winning gourmet dining complemented by a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
Contact me for more information on this special offer.
Offer valid from Monday, September 16th, 2019 to Wednesday, November 20th, 2019