14-Night Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia and the Mekong
Cruise Planners Exclusive: Up to $300 shipboard credit per stateroom on select sailings
14 Nights from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap
September – December 2019
Ports of Call:
Ho Chi Minh City, Cai Be, Vinh Long, Sa Dec, Cu Lao Gieng, Tan Chau, Phnom Penh, Angkor Ban, Wat Hanchey, Siem Reap
- In Ho Chi Minh City, explore the lively Ben Thanh Night Market or one of the city’s quintessential evening cafes.
- Take a fascinating glimpse of the Viet Cong’s vast network of incredibly narrow, booby-trapped tunnels dating from the Vietnam War.
- Get an authentic slice of daily life along the Mekong and visit two quintessentially Vietnamese locales, Vinh Long and Cai Be.
- Visit the island of Gieng, which boasts a rather unexpected array of Catholic churches and monasteries.
- See how the city of Phnom Penh was founded and discover the juncture of three rivers that divide into three distinct districts: the French colonial area, a handsome residential district and a rapidly changing Old Town.
Uniworld’s All-Inclusive Luxury includes:
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms and suites
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea and mineral water
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment
Contact me to plan your Mekong getaway.
Offer Valid: January 3rd, 2019 through February 3rd, 2019