8-Night Crossroads of Antiquity
Cruise Planners® Exclusive: $500 shipboard credit per suite
Ports of Call:
Rome, Sorrento, Taormina, Ephesus, Istanbul, Bozcaada, Athens
- Be swept away by the beauty of Rome from the Spanish Steps to St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Explore the beautiful Sorrento. Its houses, people and entire region are filled with a rich history.
- Discover the highlights of Taormina: a remarkably preserved Roman-style Greek Theater, the Odeon, and the 15th century Palazzo Corvaia.
- Explore Europe’s classical metropolis, Ephesus, one of the largest cities in all of the Roman Empire.
- Experience Istanbul’s impressive architecture, historic sites, dining, shopping, nightlife and exotic atmosphere.
- Explore the charming port town of Bozcaada with its untouched bays rich with marine life, delightful local culture and world-class wine.
- See Athen’s magnificent wonders such as the Acropolis, the Parthenon, Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Archaeological Museum.
Contact me for more information on this special offer.
Offer Valid: April 26th, 2019 through May 26th, 2019