Circumnavigating Iceland: The Land of Elves, Sagas and Volcanoes
Free flights to Iceland from select gateways
Reykjavik, Stykkishólmur and Flatey, Bjargtangar, Ísafjörður, Hornbjarg Cliff and Reykjafjörður, Hrísey and Akureyri, Grímsey, Húsavík, Bakkargerdi and Seyðisfjörður, Djúpivogur, Heimaey
Mythical Iceland is the land of ice and fire, of classic sagas with long arctic winters and summers lit by the midnight sun. This is a haunting landscape of vast expanses of unspoilt nature surrounding small, modern communities.
- Take a stroll around the village of Flatey and travel back in time along the scenic lanes.
- Comes ashore and walk up the slope to the renowned Látrabjarg cliffs, home to millions of birds.
- In Ísafjörður, stroll around to see the architecture and variety of local handicrafts.
- Explore, Hrísey – a peaceful island in the middle of Eyjafjörður, a well-known paradise for birdwatchers.
- Hurtigruten expedition in the cabin grade of your choice on a full board basis
- Wind- and water-resistant jacket
- Landings with small boats and activities on board and ashore
- Professional English-speaking Expedition Team that gives lectures and accompanies landings and activities
- Complimentary tea and coffee
Offer Valid: October 26th, 2018 through December 31st, 2018