Alaska: Wilderness & Wildlife
Luxury Small Group Journey
May – September 2019
- Explore Alaska by road, rail, helicopter and airplane, from the Arctic Circle to the Kenai Peninsula.
- Venture beyond the rarely crossed Arctic Circle for a guided visit to an isolated wilderness community.
- Take a flightseeing trip to land on a snow-covered glacier.
- Stop at the kennels of a four-time Iditarod race winner and visit with his Alaskan huskies.
- Cruise in stunning Kenai Fjords National Park, sighting marine life and viewing its glaciers.
- Lift off by helicopter to a glacier ice field and traverse it by dog sled, guided by experts.
- English-Speaking Resident Tour Director® and Local Guides
- Hand-Selected Luxury Accommodations
- Travelling Bell Boy® Luggage Handling
- Breakfast in Bed on Select Days
- Traveller’s Valet® Laundry Service
- Internet Access (Where Available)
- Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners
- Entrance Fees, Taxes and All Gratuities Except Resident Tour Director
- 24/7 A&K On-Call Support
- Guaranteed Departures with Just Two Guests
Discover the world of endless possibilities with Abercrombie & Kent. Call me to book this epic Alaskan journey.
Offer Valid: October 26th, 2018 through November 26th, 2018