Gems of the Danube with Prague
Free roundtrip air or premium economy air.
PLUS pay in full by October 31st and save even more!
11 Days | Budapest to Prague | May 28, 2020
From $4,745 per person
Ports of Call:
Budapest, Vienna, Dürnstein, Salzburg, Regensburg, Nuremberg, Prague
- Take a guided hike to Buda Hill for breath-taking views over the Danube.
- Be enthralled by an enchanting private classical evening concert featuring the timeless music of Strauss and Mozart.
- Taste your way through the Wachau Valley sampling many regional delicacies as you go.
- Journey to Salzburg and explore the birthplace of Mozart and the city backdrop for the film ‘The Sound of Music’.
- Go for a leisurely cycle on your own to the Walhalla monument with your Tailormade GPS device.
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- Laundry Concierge
- Butler service for all guests
- Fine dining and complimentary beverages
- Enrich experiences that take you into the cultural heart of life around the waterways of Europe
- Tailormade tours that let you see the culture and history of Europe your way
- Exclusive cocktail receptions hosted at some of Europe’s most majestic locations
- Access to e-bikes, electronically assisted bicycles
Contact me to plan your European adventure.
Offer valid from Monday, September 16th, 2019 to Thursday, October 31st, 2019