Spectacular South of France
Free premium airfare or save up to $4,000 on select sailings
12 Days | Paris to Lyon | April – October 2020
From $6,640 per person
Ports of Call:
Paris, Lyon, Tournus, Tournon, Avignon, Tarascon, Viviers
- Enjoy a truly unforgettable experience at the prestigious Palais des Papes. After the doors close to the general public, be treated to an exclusive classical concert in one of the grandiose rooms.
- Take part in a guided cycling tour along the Rhône to neighboring villages.
- Join the highly trained hounds and their owners in a nearby quaint village to locate and sample French truffles.
- Shop with a Chef at a local food market and cook up a storm in Scenic Culinaire with your fresh ingredients.
- Immerse yourself in the Caverne du Pont-d’Arc Museum, a replica museum depicting the collection of engravings, paintings and drawings found in the nearby Chauvet Cave
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- Laundry Concierge
- Butler service for all guests
- Fine dining and complimentary beverages
- Enrich experiences that take you into the cultural heart of life around the waterways of Europe
- Tailormade tours that let you see the culture and history of Europe your way
- Exclusive cocktail receptions hosted at some of Europe’s most majestic locations
- Access to e-bikes, electronically assisted bicycles
Contact me to plan your South of France adventure.