Wild and Ancient Britain & Ireland
Save 5%, Plus $200 onboard credit for category 4 or higher
May 11, 2020 | 16 Days | 135 Guests | From $12,480
Ports of Call:
London, Falmouth, Isles of Scilly, Ballinskelligs, Dunmore East, Port St. Mary, Isle of Islay, Kirkwall, Fair Isle, Edinburgh
- Witness some of Europe’s largest seabird colonies—puffins, gannets, guillemots, kittiwakes, and more—crowding the dramatic cliffs and rocky offshore islands.
- Visit Giant’s Causeway where some 40,000 closely-packed hexagonal columns descend like a staircase into the sea.
- Discover important Neolithic monuments—the Standing Stones of Stenness; the Ring of Brodgar; and Skara Brae, a well-preserved Stone Age village.
- Explore a variety of architectural wonders, from Mousa’s Iron Age broch and 12th-century Iona Abbey to the magnificent St. Magnus Cathedral in Kirkwall.
- Cruise aboard a luxurious, purpose-built expedition ship—Zegrahm will limit the number of guests from 184 to 135 for a more intimate experience.
Call me to book you expedition today.
Offer valid from Thursday, October 17th, 2019 to Tuesday, December 31st, 2019