7-Night Gems of the Danube
Free economy roundtrip airfare
Save up to $3,000
8 Days | From Nuremberg to Budapest | April 20, 2020
From $3,995 per person | Scenic Jewel
Ports of Call:
Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau, Melk, Vienna, Budapest
- Visit WWII sites including the Documentation Centre Nazi Party Rally Grounds or explore the wonderful city of Nuremberg.
- Explore Regensburg’s rich tapestry of experiences, from its medieval Old Town to the Bavarian Forest.
- Visit the medieval Czech city of Cesky Krumlov and discover its World Heritage-listed old town.
- Be guided through Melk’s magnificent 18th century Benedictine Abbey.
- Explore the majestic city of Vienna on a guided cycling tour or visit the Belvedere Museum, one of Europe’s most stunning Baroque landmarks.
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- Laundry Concierge
- Butler service for all guests
- Fine dining and complimentary beverages
- Enrich experiences that take you into the cultural heart of life around the waterways of Europe
- Tailormade tours that let you see the culture and history of Europe your way
- Exclusive cocktail receptions hosted at some of Europe’s most majestic locations
- Access to e-bikes, electronically assisted bicycles
Contact me to plan your Danube adventure.