14-Night Unforgettable Douro with Madrid
June – July 2019
2-category upgrade – or – Pre or Post hotel stay
From $6,495 per person
Ports of Call:
Porto, Entre-os-Rios, Regua, Salamanca, Pocinho, Pinhao, Madrid
- Discover the historic treasures of Porto, including a visit to Palacio da Bolsa, a neoclassical style building which started construction in 1842 and took over 65 years to complete.
- Enjoy a blissful cruise to Regua and explore the Douro Museum.
- Discover the captivating Varosa Valley and visit the charming village of Tarouca and explore the restored Monastery of Saint John of Tarouca.
- Absorb the architectural splendor of Salamanca, a city as visually striking as it is historically intriguing.
- Visit the remarkable village of Provesende, showcasing the Portugal of yesteryear and wander the streets with locals as they proudly showcase their way of life.
- Visit the oldest remaining Canning Factory in Porto for an insight into their 100-year-old family business.
- Enjoy a tour of Madrid, including the 17th century Austrian Quarter, the Sabatini Gardens and the Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains.
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- Laundry Concierge
- Butler service for all guests
- Fine dining and complimentary beverages
- Enrich experiences that take you into the cultural heart of life around the waterways of Europe
- Tailormade tours that let you see the culture and history of Europe your way
- Exclusive cocktail receptions hosted at some of Europe’s most majestic locations
- Access to e-bikes, electronically assisted bicycles
Contact me to plan your European adventure.
Offer Valid: January 7th, 2019 through February 7th, 2019