12-Night Wondrous West Coast
Two-category suite upgrade
Plus, a $250 shipboard credit
Ports of Call:
Vancouver, Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka, Victoria, Astoria, San Francisco, Los Angeles
- Become absorbed in the rich living culture of Southeast Alaska’s Native Americans and witness a rip-roaring lumberjack competition on a comprehensive and fun tour of Ketchikan.
- Kayak across a mountain lake to view Mendenhall Glacier, a massive body of ancient ice that is part of the Juneau Ice Field, a remnant of the last ice age.
- Discover the diverse flora, fauna and history of the world’s largest temperate rainforest during a memorable hike in the Tongass National Forest.
- See the oldest Chinatown in Canada, and the stately Empress Hotel and Legislature building in Victoria’s beautiful Inner harbor.
- Go back in time and learn the history of Astoria on a panoramic introduction to the city.
- See the icons of San Francisco on a leisurely drive up to Twin Peaks, along the coast to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Contact me for more information on this special offer.